Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

MY AFTERSHAVE BOMBSHELL VICTORIA'S SECRET

Hello all! It's been a while without any update on my blog. The only reason is due to my busiest month I had last month because of my 1 month vacation I had back in my home country Malaysia. Plenty of secret I had during my last vacation to be share to all of you. As in one of it is the item I discovered inside this 9 carton of boxes which I left behind 2 years ago before I made up to live in Belgium

How can this thing happened btw? Haha! Lots of drama and stories I have to keep up within that 2 years just because of that boxes!! Damn it!! Malaysian rules and term, immigration, even with the courier company and the responsible person Im dealing with! They are all money sucker though. I hate them for this reason. That is why stucked for 2 years and I'm lucky enough because ... I have loyal friends that I can rely on! Thank you so much to them for helping me to keep all the boxes secured until I make my return last month.

There plenty of item I discover inside all the boxes, and one of the item I found is this
victorias-secret-bombshell fragrance and it comes together in one set included the body lotion and body wash. It was actually one of the wedding gift I receive from my hubby during the marriage ceremony last time. Omg! Haha!Wow!! What a relief for after 2 years only now I go the chances of having to try and using them.

Finally I brought back what i have back in the days with me. The complete set of this aftershave fragrance is super awesome. The smell is last forever, even the lotion is super soft, and I believe it contain more water in it because I've felt less sticky while I'm pouring them on my body. The same as the body wash too. Less bubbly but still the smell is super and soft like I'm having a real flower bathing. Less bubbly it also mean that the ph contain level is really high which mean it makes my skin less dry. (Coz I have dry skin)  Im happy with all the total result of having this item for myself. Looking forward to refilling them again. Lol.. But because in Belgium there only one Victoria secret store which is located at the Brussels Airport. Ooowwwww owwwwww... Not a good idea! But btw u  may can shop some Victoria secret item at the online shopping website. zalando. They may have all the item u need! Here is maybe some picture that u can refer during the purchase! Happy shopping all! Xx