Total Pageviews

Friday, March 27, 2015

FRIDAY FUN : RABAKZ X FASHIONISTA PLAYING STREET CROSSING

Hihi.. It was one fun time. Having little chances of myself playing some outdoor game such as this! 'Street crossing'.. As a fashionista I've often seeing pro fashion icon x pro blogger x pro model x celebrity, does such of this kind of photo shoot scenery. So today I came out with it my own version of street crossing too. Hihihi.. Why not since my hubby just bought me a new camera Samsung nx3000

Today I came out with the idea of just letting everyone of you see what is around my neighbourhood. All of this pictures are taken less than 1km from my house. Although sun is playing hide and seek, and me as well came out with my total black x black outfit.. As simple as this black sweater from rabakz.kl €25. Then I pair it with my old faux leather legging, and the red colour scarf they both are from zara. Yes this time I playing little color with my Nike airmax 1(€99)I bought few month ago. And It would not be complete with this funny weather without that thick wool coat from Bershka.. Haha.. Old one too!!! 

Enjoy browsing all! Xx  
Pictures are all by me!