Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

AIN GOES PASTEL X ELECTRIC BLUE X CLASSY CASUAL X LOOK OF THE DAY

Today it was the day that i am supposedly had another photo shoot with Bram (Photographer) and today to the friend of mine who came over for a little visit in Brussels is also leaving. So then, ill make up my mind not to go to the photo shoot and instead i am helping my friend to guide her to go to the central station. 

Just after we return from that little trip and put my little girl for her little midday nap, I've decided to make some pictures of my outfit today. It took me 45 min to have all this pictures taken. Ahhhh.. Glad i make it on time.. 

So today I've decided to put on my 'newin' vintage culottes from my recent purchase at Melting pot kilo shop and it only cost me €3. Hahah.. And i pair that culottes with my newin mint green shirt i bought from Primark cost me only €11. And to complete the look i had this electric blue blazer i bought it from Zara last year.  Together with it i had my baby blue Micheal Kors handbag and of coz came with the hat. Hey, total cost of all this outfit is only €14. But did that entire look like €14 outfit? I don't know.. The answer is up to you and you have to decide yourself.