Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 9, 2015

AIN X KAFTAN X FRIYAY CASUAL X LOOK OF THE DAY

Spending some little time outside just few hours before sunset. Me, hubby and of coz our little one for recreation time at the nearest park. Hahahah like nothing else we can do.. Obviously my man loves nature while his wife loves shopping so much. Hahahaha.. 

Here i reveal the total look of my outfit i worn yesterday. My yellow Chiffon Kaftan, short pants, sandal and my Delvaux Slingbag. I am pretty sure all fashionistas know where is kaftan origanally come from. But what i am not sure if you know that there is so many ways of different type of kaftan on the market nowadays. This kaftan ive worn yesterday was one of my latest treasure i bought at my home country during my last visit  and cost me at only €5. Isnt it fun? The price is incredibly super cheap. 

As you can see later how i transform this pieces into many different way of look and style. Enjoy scrolling guys!! And Happy weekend. 

Ive worn :
Sandal : Esarli shoes
Denim High Waist Cut : topshop
Handbag : Delvaux Pin