Total Pageviews

Monday, June 8, 2015

BOZAR X THE STORY OF 5 DRESSES X MY 50 SHADES OF KIMONO X LOOK OF THE DAY

This is what happened when i am supposed to go for The Belgian An Unexpected Fashion Story exhibition but i ended only able to see The Story of 5 Dresses at Bozar Brussels. Many more to tell the reason why i could not make it that day, but i don't think its a matter for any of you.
Good opportunity to finally get to know little bit of the fashion history of how of big label name such as Fendi, Valentino playing their role on the fashion industries during 60's.

Ok, i better straight to my point. Let talk about the outfit I've worn last Saturday. This kimono i had it with me for very long time ago. It became one of my favourite outfit because this is the only pieces on my wardrobe which doesn't need to be iron. Came in dark green and with plenty of black print is one of the reason why this pieces is so easy to handle. Super light and made from chiffon. I'm feeling so good and super comfortable whenever i wear it.

Sorry guys you cannot have this pieces anywhere. But i am pretty sure you can have so many more choices at other store since kimonos is back playing their role this season.

My skirt : Interested? Email me.
Sling bag : Delvaux
Sneakers : Nike Air Force 1
Shades : optiek de belser Vintage
Pictures : By me
Location : Royal Palace Brussels Area