Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 7, 2015

FAREWELL DINNER X LINDA MY TEACHER X MY DIY SKIRT X BXL FASHION PEOPLES

Knowing myself, i could not leave without fashion on my daily life. So this is what happened to me. Seeing her least one time each week during my language lesson on her class, i am definitely catered her as one of a fashion people. She always dress properly, up to date and full of style. That is how the idea of sewing her one skirt came.

Last Thursday when everyone of us decided to have little farewell dinner together before the summer holiday begin and as well to celebrating of our success on our final exam. We went to the restaurant the lodge brasserie.

Little talk, little fun, little photo shoot session, so ill let you see all this picture how did Linda playing on my DIY skirt i tailored for her. Definitely worth the value and time seeing that she fitted really well on that skirt and she know exactly how to play with her own match. She have told me she really loves that pieces.

Fabric from : Les Tissue du chien vert
Photos : By me
Interested of making one for you? Contact me at nor_335@hotmail.com