Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 25, 2015

CITY OF BRUSSELS X LOOK OF THE DAY

Shortly after my vintage window shopping therapy, I've took little bit more time to explore around the city. Although weather seems little bit cloudy, as i know it was not really my favourite moment to take a shot, but i still doing my best of producing my own photo shoot of my entire outfit look. Happened to realise there was a fun fair just near the metro subway station 'Porte De Halle'. With more than 10 fun fair games all over that area, hihi, I've felt like i was in a little Disneyland park in Paris.

Ok, lets talk about my outfit I've worn yesterday. It was nice light blue bow tie shirt dress i bought last 2 weeks ago and yeah! it was on sales! Cost me only €27 from &otherstories Tie Neck dress. Made from thick cotton fabric this dress gave me a very super good extra comfort. I thought it was also extra special cute because i can transform the tie around the neck area became a bow tie. That is also the reason why i bought this dress. Of coz i match it with my white sneakers from Adidas Stan Smith, my cross body vintage Delvaux handbag, and also my military trench coat from my recent purchased from MeltingPot Kilo shop.









So, below is the rest of the picture I've took around the city yesterday. Enjoy the scroll guys!! xx