So here just some simple quick tips that i would like to share with all of you. To show some examples that maybe next time you can try to wear tshirt belong from your dad, big brother or your boyfriend. Hihi..
- Basically just pour some loves on what you are wearing. You must loves and adore the entire outfit like how you adore/loves your boyfriend/hubby/girlfriends and etc
- Make sure you feel comfortable enough with the look even the size of your t-shirts are much bigger than your real figure and you are happy of wearing that outfit
- If the length are to long, slip some part (either in back/front) inside your bottom pocket or you can tank in fully inside.
- Or you can tight some part of the area (behind/back/side) and that will give some sexiness look on you.
- Roll the sleeves too. Roll is high as possible. With little bit of this touch, you can end up look extra more different on the style that you about to create.
- Either with skirts/longpants/shortpants let try not to make this baggy shirt is look to baggy on you. Then walk without doubting of the look and be confident!
The short is from Topshop. As usual to haha. My favourite Delvaux pin cross body handbag and also Nike Airforce1. That it.
|Style no 1|
|Full look - Style no 1 Front part (I tank my tshist inside my bottom pocket)|
|Style No 1 - Back part roll it high too|
|Style No 1 - Close up|
|Happy girls are the Prettiest|
|Style No 2 - Just let it loose all the way front|
|Style no 3 - Tight it up high like this|
|time for action|
|Now lets take a break|
|Close shot - My Vintage Chanel Tshirt|
|Close Shot -Lets put some smile on that face|
|Fefeeling - Model|
|Fefeeling Model - Part 2|