Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 15, 2015

AINCLOSET X JULIEN SANDERS LUXURIOUS VINTAGE COLLECTION X MY CASUAL LOOK OF THE DAY

As i have been proposed by the owner of the shop to choose few outfit based on what i like in his store and to wear it, to make picture of the outfit and of coz to publish it! Yeahhh.. So here what i have chosen to wear the other day. I have chosen a vintage top by Kenzo and it came with the elements of kimono. this is totally catch my eyes from the first sight of view. It was more specials are also because of the color were mixed between dark blue and brown and came with the belt that can wrap all over my body. While the skirt were from anonymous brand but I've found it very special because in a medium knee length size and it came with a skater/circles skirt pattern. By knowing nowadays are damn hard to find skater skirt on knee length. Just the match of the skirt color and the line between the top. How do you think of this look?

Pictures : All by me








So that it everyone!! Happy weekend to all of you. See you again on my next entry!