Total Pageviews

Monday, September 7, 2015

PLACE DE BROUCKERE X OUTFIT OF THE DAY

As you see from the photos I've made the other day.. Is a city without cars! Can you imagine that? Yes!! Brussels is almost like that. Some parts of the main road has already been closed permanently and it became part of a recreation centre where peoples can just walk/seating/picnicking or even playing ping pong on the street. Actually not just that, sometimes i can also see street dancer, painter, musician doing their performances in the middle of the street. In my eyes, city life like this is just perfect. Less noise, calm and even good for ecology system.  

So, lets talk about the outfit I've worn the other day. Its a maxi dress I've purchased few weeks ago from river island and its cost me only €18 (After discount). Haha you know me i am a discount girl. It came in red color and of coz red is also another part of my favourite colour. I transformed this maxi dress into casual wear with my Adidas Stan Smith sneakers and also my Delvaux pin cross body handbag. I make more easy for myself to walk and move to another area quicker. You may find another look formal look with the same dress I'm going to wear on my coming next post. 

xx