Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 31, 2015

WITHOUT HER I WILL LOST BECAUSE? X 1000SHADES OF GRAY OUTFIT BY EMMA

Hello to all my lovely reader!

I am pretty sure everyone of you have your own best friend isn't it? A friend who you can always count on, at any kind of condition you are at! Hihi.. So the same as me too! My best friend vs my big sister and her name is Emma. She is Malaysian been living in Belgium for already almost 20 years! Hihi.. For me, in reality she is a treasure. Treasure which i cant afford to buy even if i own plenty of money. In real friendship we can also have a difficulty, argument in ideas, fighting over some misunderstanding? Does it ever happened to any of you too? I bet there is too. Its normal and i think there will always be a way that we can find each other back.

The reason why i wrote this article is because i wanted to show some of my appreciation which i had over her and i know always deep in my heart without her i will loss because.. Hahaha.. Read all this point please


  • She is my family. They said treat your best friend as how you treat your family too. So here it is. This time, i would say family isn't always count by blood. She is my best listener ever. She listened through my difficulties in many issues and she always there for me whenever i need her.
  • She is my shopping buddy. We both is shopaholic!! Hahahah. Least now you know.. As soon as we both can find time on each other, we both will have appointment together and shopping streets are one of our most desire destinations! 
  • Yeahhh!! She is my gossiping partner. Over everything. Usually we both talk, laugh, and so on. Why not? Even by texting, smsing, whatapping.. whenever we are free we both always trying to make time with each other. Most of the time we discussed about our shopaholic needed. 
  • She is also a fashion lover. She always worn trendy clothes! haha.. Also we both always had similar taste over everything. She sometimes asking my advice on what will look nice/good on her.
I think is more than enough. In friendship i don't really require much. As long as we can get along with each other well, similar characteristic and personalities that was just great. She is just so fancy over everything. Outside and inside!! For me my life without her is incomplete. Here were some of the pictures I've made during our outing in Brussels 2 weeks ago. At first we went to the Rue Nueve, then check in to Novotel where she overnight at, then before i return home we have some coffee at Hard Rock cafe nearby. Love you Emma!! xx

















 Emma wearing 
Coat : Zara
Top : Zara
Denim : Zara
Boots : Springfield
Beanie&Shawl : Belle&Chique
Handbag : Chanel GST
Accessories : Ring by HnM