Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 23, 2016

ADIDAS SUPERSTAR (SALE PURCHASE VOL 2)

Is was on Sale at Zalando online website, cost at €59.90 from €99.90 and I was at a need of having variety of different colour sneakers on my shoe closet. Knowing myself I will not picking anymore white since I have already own 3 pairs of white sneakers previously. There are some reason why I have choose brown more than any other colour. Brown is also similar with a function of black and white. Is natural easily absorbed with any other combination of colour outfit. Yes!! because I am also a fan of brown and knowing myself I also have a feeling major colour for next fall winter will be brown. (Every type of brown) lol! Hahaha.. Let's see then! So guys.. You might be still lucky.. Go to Zalando website and order yours! 

Until next time! Xx