Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 9, 2016

CHECK DRESS X OUTFIT OF THE DAY : FAMILY OUTING AT WOLUWEE SPORTHALL

2 Weeks ago, Qisqis my little daughter have been asking us frequently to go for swimming. So, we took the apportunity during the holiday last week to take her to the swimming pool not so far from our house. It took us only 20 minutes by tram to reach  our destination. From the photo i have made the other day i can see both of them are having a great time together. As for me?? photography and capturing their moment just enough to make me happy. Swimming is not really my thing LOL..

I have spend most of my time at the sports centre seating, relaxing, watching and at the same time of course making some photo of the outfit i have worn that day. Modern cut checkered dress in dark blue colour with a white color strip and at the same time came with a high slit cut on the both side of the dress. I bought this dress 6 month ago during summer sales season last year at Zara store. I realised i actually never made any article about  this dress on my blogspot. Then i attached my black long cardigan on top of that just to cover myself from the cold. I love the total look of the outfit. Simple, easy, casual and at the same time it look very modern on me. 

Incase you are intersted of having the similar pieces like what i had, here i proposed you some of the item based on my choice and taste

1) Zara check tunic dress  (Please wear long inner inside. Kind a see through dress) 
2) Zara check tunic dress (Please wear long inner inside. Kind a see through dress)

























So, what do you think of this look? I have worn

Sneakers : Adidas Superstar
Check Dress : Zara Women
Long Cardigan : Zara
Crossbody Handbag : Classic Vintage Delvaux cross body
Location : Woluwe sport centre