Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 2, 2016

MADAM PLAYING CLASSY GLAMOUR X CLASSY STREETSTYLE X NEUTRAL COLOUR VS SILK

Hahahaha.. So many things i want to laugh about. The title, madam playing classy glamour and yes the look of this total outfit on me. Could not believe after 4 years of leaving the executive position.Out of the ordinary..but then it was last Thursday when i have a chance to do some training of attending job interview at my school. So, that is what happening actually. Wearing formal classy outfit for just interview training. At the end did not have a chance of doing it at all. Sad eh.. Hahaha..

I am wondering, what kind of cloth you're going to wear if you are going for a job interview? As for me is a must to look as formal, neat, proper i can. But that are depends to what kind of jobs i am applying for. Your clothes is your personality and so important to give a good positive impression to your interviewer. 

So, basically this is what happening. I have carried my extra little bag so i could fit my high heel inside because for me it can be damn painful to walk with my high heel all the time. I have manage to make some photo how i turn little bit of this formal outfit into classy street style look. Not that difficult, playing safe i just put on my white sneakers and that white cardigan, with little bit of street graffiti and bikes all around the corner. That it. 

Madam playing classy glamour, good for formal wear, dinner, business meeting and what so ever related to formal event. It gave more extravagant effect because of the fabric. Type A++ Silk, It a most lightest fabric in the whole world. Omg.. Ive felt like i was completely naked, naked, naked, when i worn this outfit. Hahahaha.. Adding to that to madam playing classy glamour putting her nude color stiletto to complete the whole look of her outfit. The whole mix and match accessories because she don't want to look to neutral. So, how is it? You did like it??  

xxx
  


























1 set Skirt and Top - Think twice Leuven
Stiletto - Zara 
Cardigan - Melvin
Statement necklace - Newlook
Shade - And Other Stories 
Watch - Fossil