Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 8, 2016

FEMININE BOHO : PASTEL BLUE LOOSE CUT DRESS

Felt totally like a young little princess today. Just because of based on what I have worn today to see my bestfriend Nein in Leuven. Changing some news towards each other, couple of drinks, little bit talk and mostly plenty of laugh we had together. Then going home little bit after 1600 hrs to pick my little daughter from school. Hmmmmm.. 

So, let go back to why I am feeling like I am a little princess today. Basically the loose cut mid length dress in that pastel blue color, my hair which is been braided, then pair of platform wedges to pair it with my Micheal Kors handbag. Owhhh.. I never thought I am ever going to wear this kind of outfit.. It's too classic and feminine because the way how it has been pattern, but things I loves about this dress is the colour, the strap line around the neck area and at the back of the dress. Owh well the fabric too. Super comfortable and light  and didn't gave me any sweat even though today weather almost close to 30 degree celcius. Well, this dress kind a stylish and sexy too. 

So, how is it? You like it? 
    













   

   

Dress : Recent purchase from Pull&Bear Leuven outlet. Mid Season 50% off. €11++ 

Wedges : RiverIsland 
Handbag : Micheal Kors 
Shades : Dior